Helping Brooklyn Families Stay in Their Homes
Get information on assistance with mortgage modifications, grants and gap loans, Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP), and additional bank programs, trusted legal aide referrals provided.
- Assistance with mortgage modifications.
- Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP).
- Grants, gap loans and additional bank programs.
- Referrals to trusted legal aides.
1000 DEAN STREET
- Between Franklin and Classon Avenues, Brooklyn
For more information or to make an appointment with a Foreclosure Counselor, please call 718-522-2613 x316.
Buying a home in Brooklyn
Our Services Include:
- Workshops that guide attendees step-by-step towards home ownership.
- Personal finance workshops to prepare residents for home ownership and other major financial decisions.
- Counseling for debt management and savings plans.
- Access to lenders offering below-market-rate loan products, direct grants, and other programs.
- Mortgage and down-payment grant packaging.
Links to affordable housing.
Topics covered include:
- New Tax Laws
- Property Tax Reductions
- Estate Planning/Transfer of Equity
- Living Trusts
- Scams & Deed Theft
- Mortgage Issues
- Reverse Mortgages &
- Loan Repairing
- Working with Tenants
Financial capacity building
Sign up for community news & updates
"*" indicates required fields