Representing Community Needs
IMPACCT Brooklyn Advisory Council serves as a critical community champion of the organization. The Council consists of thoughtful community leaders who meet three times per year to advise the Board of Directors and staff. Members of the Advisory Council share their gifts in service to the organization’s mission by providing their professional expertise; their diverse knowledge of constituent perspectives; their connections to local, national or international resources, colleagues or peers; their philanthropic support or other forms of needed assistance.
- Act annually in some significant way to support the organization’s mission (e.g. expert advice, door opening, funding or fundraising).
- Allow the organization to publicize their name and participation on the Council, list name on letterhead and other communications.
- Attend events such as the annual meeting and special gatherings.
- Keep informed about plans, activities and needs of the organization.
- Attend three meetings per year.
- Serve for a term of two years.
Current Committees of the Council
The committee works with the organizations leadership team to advise and implement the organizations fundraising, major event and resource development activities.
Program & Outreach
This committee works with organizations Program Leadership Team to assist in creating avenues to gauge program success, crafting recommendations to improve and expand programs and to help facilitate ideas or mechanisms to expand the organizations awareness in the community.
IMPACCT Brooklyn appreciates the time and commitment of all its Advisory Council Members and we will not abuse your time or your generosity.